Tuesday 27 June 2017

Reclaimed rhino Stage 1- The trimming.

Hello all,

Today I am showing you my reclaimed rhino, that I am going to use in my death guard army.

Here is how I got it many years ago, it came stripped of paint with tabs and mold lines still on it. And it lingered in this form until June this year.

The rhino on the right, This is how it looked when I got it.

A closer view.
As you can see the headlights are in a non standard position. Luckily for me, it was assembled with super glue instead of plastic glue, so with a bit of effort I was able to deconstruct it.

After an evening of cleaning the mold lines and trimming tabs that were still on it, from when it was cut off the sprue, I arrived at this stage.

Bits and bobs.

Panels and doors.

Tracks, a tank needs tracks.

Right side.

And the floor.

Ah this is why I have tracks.

Main Hull.

Left tracks.

Final one.
Next step is to re assemble it and convert it for the Death Guard.

That is all for now.

Cheers Lupus.



2 comments:

  1. Amazed you got it apart without to much damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was lucky, whoever put it together used super glue, and a cheap one at that.

    ReplyDelete