Saturday 26 April 2014

Duelling Gamers: Treekin and Dryads Complete, Drycha to go.


With my kitchen painted and fully operational again, I have been able to free up some time to finish more treespirits, with the Treekin and Dryads complete the only model left is Drycha  and then I have completed the first month on schedule, I have saved her for last so that I can spend as much time as possible on the detail, I am hoping to spend some time on Sunday and give the model the attention it deserves but only time will tell.

Anyway pictures of my first two complete regiments

Dryads complete.



Treekin Complete.
I had some lighting issues with the Treekin pictures they are more brown in reality then red the pictures, but they are finished.



Duelling Update
Assembled
Drycha- assembled undercoated black
12 Dryads- assembled undercoated black
3 Treekin- assembled undercoated black

Still to paint 
Nil

Painting in Progress
Drycha

Completed 93.75%
Kitchen
12 Dryads 
3 Treekin


Group picture



Anyway I will have Drycha completed before the end of month.
Cheers
Lupus

No comments:

Post a Comment