Wednesday 30 July 2014

Duelling Gamers : Month Complete not yet caught up, but getting closer to being there.


Well that was an in tents month (Pardon the bad joke its my wife's humor rubbing off on me).
Since my last update my productivity has ground to a screaming halt, the Flu has once again decided to visit us here, and it has hit us all hard, damn hard 20 tonne of cattle truck hard. I have not managed to progress any further on my army since the 27th, but I suppose that is all part of the experience.
Anyway this means that whilst I am still behind in my painting targets, it is further advanced than it was this time last month, but not as far as i had hoped it to be, but what if's and could be's will drive people insane so with that note I declare July as complete as it will be.

Duelling Update
Still to Assembled.
Nil

Still to paint 
Nil

Painting in Progress
2 Giant Eagles
1 Spellsinger on foot

Completed this Month
19 Glade Guard

Completed in past Months
Drycha
12 Dryads
Dryad unit filler
1 Glade Guard
6 Glade Riders
3 Treekin
Treeman

Cheers
Lupus



No comments:

Post a Comment