Sunday 27 April 2014

Wood Elves: The first month of Duelling Gamers complete.


Well here they are the completed figures for my first month of Dueling Gamers, it was a push at the end, but I am very happy with the results, and also happy to finish with a few days up my sleeve, and it appears that I am the third dueller to finished this month, anyway onto the pictures.

The group shots.




 Drycha. 




Duelling Update
Still to Assembled.
Nil

Still to paint 
Nil

Painting in Progress
Nil

Completed 100.0%
Drycha
12 Dryad 
3 Treekin

So with the first month completed, I will start thinking about what to do for May , as yet I have not decided what I want, but it will either more tree spirits or some elves, what I will do however is celebrate the New Wood Elves army book next Saturday when I get it, and then read that bad boy for most of the day.

Anyway I have rambled enough catch you all next time.
Cheers Lupus.

No comments:

Post a Comment