Saturday 6 September 2014

6th September Duelling Gamers: A time of Magic


I have managed to be super productive on Thursday and Friday night and have completed my Spell weaver, it has been a welcomed change painting a character, and I have relished it, painting this Spell weaver has been relaxing  particularly going to town on all the detail, with out any of his buddy's looking at me and waiting their turn for the brush, which is how i feel when painting regiments.

With the Spell weaver figure I have never liked the horns in the shape of the crescent moon on his back, so instead I decided to swap them out for a spite and an owl. I have always like the imagery of the good and evil manifestations of yourself on each shoulder trying to sway your decisions, and I have tried to represent this here with the Spite for evil and the owl for good.

Anyway onto the pictures.

Duelling Update
Still to Assembled.
NIL

Still to paint 
5 waywatchers

Painting in Progress
5 Wild riders
Citadel Wood
1 kitbashed noble asb on foot

Completed this Month
1 Spell Weaver on foot
Front view, typical fella the only thing in focus is the groin region.

Side view with the back of the Spite.

Rear view with the cloak vines and leaves in good detail.

Right side view.

Close up of the owl.

Attempted close up of the Spite.

1 giant eagle

Completed in past Months
Drycha
1 Spellsinger on foot
12 Dryads
Dryad unit filler
25 Glade Guard
6 Glade Riders
3 Treekin
Treeman
1 giant eagle

So the plan for this week coming, finish the Wild riders and hopefully not get very distracted by my Third army reveal.
Wish me luck we are on the home straight.
Cheers Lupus.

No comments:

Post a Comment