Sunday 14 September 2014

Duelling gamers: More time more time, I need more time.


Rules for a painting challenge and painting to dead lines, DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT start reading a book that everyone raves about. In this case I started reading the Nagash End times book and lost three days of painting this week, so all I have managed to do is putter around and finish my Battle standard bearer.

Whilst I will be able to recover for Duelling Gamers, I doubt if I will be able to do this for Axemaster only time will tell though.

Duelling Update
Still to Assembled.
NIL

Still to paint 
NIL

Painting in Progress
Citadel Wood
5 way watchers
5 Wild riders

Completed this Month
1 kit bashed Glade captain asb on foot, using parts from the Glade guard, Glade riders and Eternal Guard Sprue.
Back View of the Glade captain

Side View with some shield detail.

Front View with detail of Captain.

Attempted close up of the Banner and Owl.

Side view of Banner and Captain taking a break from the day.

Front View with the captain and banner in one

1 Spell Weaver on foot
1 giant eagle

Completed in past Months
Drycha
1 Spellsinger on foot
12 Dryads
Dryad unit filler
25 Glade Guard
6 Glade Riders
3 Treekin
Treeman
1 giant eagle

Only time will tell what i can get painted for next week.
Cheers Lupus.

2 comments:

  1. I have not lashed out on Nagash yet but after the dwellers below podcast, your comment, and that of a lot of bloggers it might make my short list. Alas I need more time too with the character models taking more time than I have. Hmm, stop wasting time reading blogs and paint instead that is what I need to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Chris,
    It was the community raving about the books that tipped the scales in their favor of me getting them, As for time restrictions, well i guess it is all part of the fun, trying to find hobby time after real life commitments is always a pain, throw in random acts of fate and it is what it is.

    ReplyDelete