Friday 16 May 2014

Duelling gamers : Dryad unit filler complete, roll on my Treeman.


Well it has been a hectic week for us here but the good news is that my Dryad unit filler is complete, I am not entirely happy with the hair of my captured Dwarf slayer, but it has been over 10 years since painting my Chaos Dwarfs so I will forgive myself this once.
Work is progressing on the Treeman with his base coat finally completed, I had a few issues with the Treeman as I purchased him second hand and a few minor tweaks were needed so that it would assemble, and in the end I decided to make him a Tripod Treeman instead of the quad he was designed to be, I like the look of three legs better then the 4 legs of the original, and it makes him uniquely mine.

Duelling Update
Still to Assembled.
Nil

Still to paint 
Nil

Painting in Progress
Treeman basecoated and ready to roll, or stomp, only a front view of this guy, as I want to save most of the pictures until he is finished.

Undercoated Treeman.

Completed this Month
Dryad unit filler
Rear View

Side view

Other side view

Front View

Raised view of Dryad unit including unit filler

Front view of Unit and filler


Completed in past Months
Drycha
12 Dryads 
3 Treekin


Anyway I have rambled enough catch you all next time.
Cheers Lupus.

2 comments:

  1. In response to your post on asrai site I would go with Amber as a colour for the eyes. Same colour as tree sap which will have a more natural look (im not keen on glowing blue!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jez, will give it a try.

    ReplyDelete