Saturday 3 May 2014

Duelling Gamers:Minor update - Reading the new Wood Elves book then maybe I will work on my Treeman.



As Greg over at the Hoodlinghole has commented (tongue in cheek of course), I am only painting my Treeman this month, I decided early in April that I would need the extra time in May to work out my test colors for the rest of my army not to mention revise my army goal due to the new list, so whilst the test models may not count towards my goal for this month, the planning work will certainly save me a lot of time over the coming months, and I would like to thank GW for making it all possible by keeping the new plastic Treeman kit at $96.00, so nothing really to report for this weekend except I have my new Army Book, and I am neglecting my wife, but not my son.

Duelling Update
Still to Assembled.
Treeman

Still to paint 
Treeman

Painting in Progress
Nil

Completed this Month
Nil

Completed in past Months
Drycha
12 Dryad 
3 Treekin


Anyway I have rambled enough catch you all next time.
Cheers Lupus.

No comments:

Post a Comment