Tuesday 11 July 2017

Dorns wolves reinforcements


Holidays are simply the best thing in the World, being able to indulge in my hobby is the cherry on top. That is not to say that I have not been painting rooms in my house or gardening or reading, well you get the gist of what I am getting at.



So anyway, whilst sorting through my bits box today, I was looking for bolter arms for my tactical marines to finish them. Inspiration struck I started to put aside bits and before I knew it, this happened.


Presenting Brother Chaplain - Heredulic, keeper of the faith attached to the 6th company.




I did not intend to actually to this today, but he just sort of happened, as such I have no individual pictures of his parts, but here is the list.

Chaos Warriors Sprue
Head, orbs for the crozius

Vanguard Veterans
Thunder hammer arm, Legs and jump pack

Space Wolves Pack
Chest, shoulder pads, left plasma arm.

Space marine tactical squad
Purity seals.

Here are some different views, the lighting is not the best, and his jump pack is not glues on, I intend to paint them separate.





Cheers
Lupus.

No comments:

Post a Comment