Thursday 20 July 2017

Flame wolves. A change of Faith, but not direction.

And thus an unscheduled faith change has occurred.

An unscheduled change of faith.
In my local gaming meta the sons of Dorn are well and truly represented, and in force. Imperial Fists, Crimson Fists and Black Templars are all being played on a regular basis. So in order to avoid future confusion by myself and my opponents, I have decided to change the name of my Chapter.

This is still my chapter symbol.

Because I will still be using the Kjarl Grimblood great company symbol. I went through a few options for names, but in the end I decided to go with  The Flame Wolves Chapter.



So whilst it is just a matter of fluff, I like to be consistent with what I call my bits of plastics and lead. My blogs name is actually the name of my Vampire counts army, The Breathless Host.

Cheers
Lupus.

No comments:

Post a Comment