Saturday 7 April 2018

My Dark Eldar starting point- The Kabal of the Flaming rose

Hi all,
So I though as I am going to be embarking upon the Dark Eldar for this year, I would list the forces that I currently have available.
So lets jump straight in

My original list of miniatures.
Characters
1 Archon, 1 Heamonculus, 1 Succubus.


Vehicles
5 Raiders
1 Ravager
2 Venoms- converted from Vypers


Fast attack
13 Reaver Bikes
5 Hellions
10 Scourges


Troups
57 Kabalite warriors with various weapons, 2 blasters and 8 splinter cannons.

5 wracks

5 wyches


Elites
5 Mandrakes

16 Incubi

Flyers
2 Razorwing jets.


As usual these are stock photos from the net, and I do not pretend that my models are painted to these standards.

The majority of my models as you can see from the pictures, are all 3rd edition models.

Thoughts
My plan is to update these slightly I will update slightly with head swaps and minor conversions, so they keep their old look, whilst also looking as nice as I can make them.

The issue will be adding newer units to the army. I will have to be selective as I do not wish for my army to look too disparate. I have some idea's about this, but I will have to wait and see.

As it stands i currently have my Archon and 10 Warriors taking a dip into simple green.

Anyway that is it for today.

Cheers
Lupus.





No comments:

Post a Comment