Sunday 22 April 2018

Drukari / Dark Eldar Here we go.

Well it starts again. Another year, another army that I will try to complete. I say try, because I seem to be a hobby butterfly, I land here, I land there, I never seem to finish an army properly, well this one I intend to be different.
To this end, here are the models that will form the foundation of my army, belonging to the Black Hearts Kabal.

2 razorwings, 5 raiders and  1 ravager, it seems all with dark lances.

30 Kabilites warriors

Metal Archon
As these are all third edition models except for the Razorwings, I found it hard to see what weapons were what. This is not that important in casual play, but in some tournament events it is prefered that models are WYSIWYG, this avoids any confusion. For those readers that have not heard this term before, WYSIWYG sands for What You See Is What You Get. To this end, I needed to decipher the weapons of these models, the below picture has helped a lot.
3rd ed weapons
A big thanks to Marcus who found this for me, at least now I have the ability to start getting my army prepared for Cancon 2019. That is right, you read correctly. I am going back again, which I shall discuss in a later post dealing with this in particular.

But here at least I have decided on the Drukari or Dark Eldar for us old farts.

Anyway that enough for this morning.
Cheers
Lupus.


No comments:

Post a Comment