Wednesday 15 April 2015

Army Transport options

Well it time to finally open the wallet ,even though I am not currently in the 'hobby zone', I have started thinking about how I can improve the transport of my armies.

For Cancon I used some old foam trays that were lying around and a plastic $2 shop carry tub, this system worked okay for what it was, but i intend to attend more tournaments this year, an this current set up is not suitable for driving as i kept expecting it to flip over and as i intend to fly with the army i really need to up my game.

These are my concerns-
  • When flying do you put your army in checked luggage or can you take it as carry on?
  • What sort of case/bag is best?
  • It is the overwhelming choice of different companies that is concerning me, not the lack of it.
  • At this stage I have had no experience with anything except an Old GW case that i gave away years ago, and my current set up.
My future transport option needs to be able to carry my wood elves safely without being a major pain lugging it about.

I am hoping that the community will be able to offer some sage advice.

Cheers Lupus

No comments:

Post a Comment